Headlines
Loading...
Conditional Sentences rules Bangla

Conditional Sentences rules Bangla

Conditional Sentences are also known as If Clauses or Conditional Clauses.

Kinds of Conditionals: Basically Conditionals four types.
1. Zero Conditional
2. First Conditional
3. Second Conditional
4. Third Conditional

{tocify} $title={Table of Contents}

Zero Conditional

Zero Conditional হলো ঐ Conditional যা সবসময়ই সত্য হয় এবং যেখানে শর্ত পূরণ হয়।
Structure: If + Simple present + simple present.
Or Simple present + if +simple present.

Example: If you heat water to 100 degrees Celsius, it boils.

First Conditional:

Structure: If + simple present, subject + future (will)

Example: I. If ruby is heated, it will temporarily lose its colour.

Second Conditional:

Imagery present:  Second Conditional হলো ঐ Conditional যেখানে কল্পিত আর্থে present simple বর্ণনা করা হয় যা বাস্তবিকতা থেকে ভিন্ন।

Structure: If + simple past + object /extension, subject + would/could/might + V1 +object/extension.

Example: If you had invited me, I would join the birthday party.

Unlikely Future

এ ধরনের Conditional এ ভবিষ্যতের কোন কাজ বুঝায় যা ঘটা অসম্ভব।

Structure: If + simple past + object/extension, subject + would/could/might + V1 + object / extension.

Example: If I were you, I would help the poor.

Third Conditional

Imaginary Past: Third Conditional টি সেই conditional যা past action কে কল্পিত আর্থে নিদের্শ করে।

👉Third Conditional এর ক্ষেত্রে Imaginary Past এর Structure: If + had + V3 + object/extension, subject + would/could/might + have + V3 + object/extension.

Example: If I had known you were coming, I might have gone to the station.

Note: Third Conditional, we use “had” instead of if

Structure : Had + subject + V3 + object/extension, subject + would/could/might + have + V3 + object /extension.

Example: Had I been very rich, I would have helped the needy.


Conditional Sentence Exercises

1. If I stand first, my parents will become happy.
2. If I knew her number, I could ring her.
3. If I had a holiday, I would visit Pakistan.
4. If I attended your birthday party, I would/could enjoy a lot.
5. If you went to school yesterday, you did not miss your lesson.
6. If we were conscious, there would go pollution.
7. If I get Aladdin's lamp, I would remove poverty from the country.
8. If I knew your phone number, I would ring to you.
9. What would you do if you win a lottery?
10. If you accompany me, I will go to the zoo.
11. If you practised regularly, you could speak English well.
12. If the teacher speaks very fast, many students will not follow him.
13. If it stopped raining, I could go out.
14. If I found a coin in the street, I would give it to the beggar.
15. If you did not come to my house, I would be very sad.
16. If you are not honest, people will not like you.
17. If you tried, you could easily do the work.
18. If I were a doctor, I would give free treatment to the poor.
19. If I were the mayor of Dhaka city, I would keep the city clean.
20. If the fog does not disappear, our journey may be delayed.
21. If the patient's condition worsens, the patient may die.
22. If you apply properly, you can get a visa.
23. If the weather improves, we may start our journey.
24. If he wants to have good health, he must follow the rules of health.
25. If you want to lose your weight, you had better eat less.
26. If you have finished the work, I shall have paid you.
27. If it rained timely, the crops would grow well.
28. If Rana played, he would win the prize.
29. If you had helped me, I would have helped you.
30. If you lived in America, you would speak English.
31. If you worked hard, you could shine in life.
32. If I had enough money, I could set up a hospital.
33. If tried, you could do it.
34. If you have written the letter, I shall post it.
35. If you obey God's command, you will get His mercy.
36. If I knew your house, I would go to see you.
37. If it rains, I will stay in.
38. If I won the lottery, I would retire.
39. If I had seen him, I would have given him the message.
40. If light strikes a rough surface it will diffuse.
41. If she gets good grades, she will go to university.
42. If he gets good grades, he may go to university.
43. If she gets good grades, she can go to university.
44. If I had the time, I would learn Spanish.
45. If I won the lottery, I would travel around the world.
46. If I had the time, I would learn Italian.
47. If I had more time, I might learn English.
48. If I had more time, I should learn some more about It.
49. If I had more time, I could learn Hindi.
50. If I had known, I would have helped.
51. If I had known, I could have helped.
52. If I had known, I might have helped.
53. If you had known, you should have helped.
54. Had I known you were waiting outside, I would have invited you to come in.
55. This could have worked if I had been more cautious
56. This could have worked if I had been more far-sighted.
57. What would have happened if the bridge had broken?
58. He would have been arrested if he had tried to leave the country.
59. John would never have taken the job if he had known what great demand it would make on his time.
60. Water boils if you heat it to 100-degree centigrade.
61. If I had known you were coming I would have gone to the station.
62. If a ruby is heated it will temporarily lose its colour.

63. If I were you I would handle the situation more carefully.
64. If I had been in your position then I would have told the truth.
65. He would have come to see us if he had been able to.
66. Had I been a king, I would have helped the poor.
67. If I were you, I would never do it.
68. Had I been a child again, I would have enjoyed freedom.
69. You'll fail in the exam if you play truant from school.
70. If you had lost your job, what would you have done?
71. Had I been there, I would have supported him.
72. If were a bird, I would fly.
73. If we practised speaking English, we could speak better.
74. Had I the wings of a bird, I could fly in the sky.
75. Had I been rich, I would have helped the poor.
76. My friend will forget to pick you up if you do not phone her.
77. If I knew the answer, I would tell you.
78. Had I been in your position, I would have accepted.
79. If I lived near my office, I would be on time for work.
80. If the roof fell, we all would die.
81. If I went to the cinema, I would watch an interesting film.
82. If I found a bag in the street, I would take it to the police.
83. If she loses her identify card, she will be in trouble.
84. If the parliamentary body approves, the bill will be placed in the parliament.
85. If I had not intervened at the right moment, Jim might have been arrested.
86. If you bought one box at the regular price, you would receive another one at no extra cost.
87. If we have learnt anything from our mistakes, we will keep the new areas of water clean.
88. If she had studied science before, she would not have found the scientific terminology so difficult to understand.
89. If he had worked hard, he could have passed.
90. If came in time, he could meet her.
91. If he worked more slowly, he would not make so many mistakes.
92. If you make a delay, you will miss the train.
93. If you wanted, I would help you.
94. If we had a boat, we would cross the river.
95. If he had come I would have seen him.
96. If I had a bicycle, I would ride it every.
97. If he had the money, he would buy a car.
98. If my brother were there, he would know what to do.
99. If cigarettes were banned, life would become healthier.
100. If he had invited me, I would have gone.

0 Comments:

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator.*Remember to Keep Comments Respectful and Avoid spamming!