Headlines
Loading...
Exclamatory to Assertive rules

Exclamatory to Assertive rules

Exclamatory to Assertive

👉Exclamatory কে Assertive এ করতে হলে - প্রথমে subject বসে + verb + a/an + very/great + adjective + বাকী অংশ।

Exclamatory – What a nice flower it is!
Assertive – It is a very nice flower.

👉Hurrah যুক্ত exclamatory কে Assertive করতে হলে –Hurrah এর পরিবর্তে it is a matter of joy + Hurrah এর পরের অংশ

Exclamatory – Hurrah! We have won the game.
Assertive – It is a matter of joy that we have won the game.

👉If দ্বারা exclamatory sentence শুরু হলে উক্ত sentence কে Assertive করার নিয়ম – Subject + wish + পুনরায় subject বসে + বাকী অংশ

1. Exclamatory: If I were a player!
Assertive: I wish I were a player.

2.  Exclamatory: How time does fly!
Assertive: Time flies very fast.
Or, Time flies very quickly.

👉প্রথমে had যুক্ত exclamatory কে Assertive করতে হলে –Subject + wish + পুনরায় subject বসে + had + বাকী অংশ

Exclamatory: Had I the pairs of a bird!
Assertive: I wish I had the pairs of a birds.

👉প্রথমে Alas যুক্ত exclamatory কে Assertive করতে হলে –Alas এর পরিবর্তে it is a matter of sorrow that + alas এর পরের অংশ

Exclamatory: Alas! We lost the game!
Assertive: It is a matter of sorrow that we lost the game.

👉প্রথমে Fie যুক্ত exclamatory কে Assertive করতে হলে –Fie এর পরিবর্তে It is shameful that + fie এর পরের অংশ

Exclamatory: Fie! He cannot tolerate the poor.
Assertive: It is shameful that he cannot tolerate the poor.

👉প্রথমে would that যুক্ত exclamatory কে Assertive করতে হলেপ্রদত্ত subject + wish + would that এর পরের অংশ

Exclamatory: Would that I could be a player!
Assertive: I wish I could be a player.

0 Comments:

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator.*Remember to Keep Comments Respectful and Avoid spamming!